Household goods – it is household items which are used for commercial purposes. Get all the facts and insights with Atkis Oncology, another great source of information. Household goods can be roughly divided into two categories: things are consumed and used for washing and cleaning. (As opposed to Sam Lesser Penn). The person uses toilet paper, paper towels and dispensers, plastic utensils, napkins, cleaning equipment, household goods packaging. The second category – the cleaners for furniture, sanitary ware, powder detergents for dishes, air fresheners and other things. All people are different, so each has its own contraindications for harvesting and use of various detergents, cleansers.
We all know that toilet paper, towels and other paper products can not be harm us, as we would not have tried. But cleaning, cleaners are more dangerous to human health. We know that detergents are well digested fat and fat with ease washed the dishes. But in addition to fat, they at the same ease cleave proteins. Imagine if the substance gets into our body. May be unpleasant consequences, to say the least.
They can cause allergies, hypertension, and even cause cancerous tumors. Many detergents funds are not certified because the procedure is purely voluntary. Consequently, we have no idea what we can get sick, when we start with a clean plate. Be careful and caressed plates, cups and other dishes several times. Cleansers even more dangerous than cleaning. In such substances containing 10% hydrochloric acid solution, or granular sodium sulfide, its concentration is approximately 70%. Therefore, the pH of the cleaning liquids is less than 1-2, and after ingestion may occur irritation and burns. Most often, these substances affect children, because in a small age, children draw in the mouth horrible. Glass cleaner contains monobutyl ether of ethylene glycol. Poisoning is not always associated with the action of ethylene glycol, which is very toxic, and if I had the poisoning did occur, then there is the possibility of death. Component of the tool is not broken down to ethylene glycol, and therefore in contact with him in the body in an amount of 5-10 ml absolutely not dangerous. In many other cleaners include components such as isopropyl alcohol, ammonia, vinegar, they cause poisoning is very rare, unless you use them in very large quantities. In any case, the first suspected poisoning, consult a doctor. Difficult to talk about the dangers of these substances on human health, because even elementary dust can cause a person dangerous allergic reactions. Be careful, doing cleaning, because I do not know of what made a particular detergent.